Veterans, active duty service members, Reservists, and Guard members can submit photos online Sept. 15-Oct. 20 as part of the America250 November Salute.
People can submit photos online at america250.org/november-salute.
July 4, 2026, marks 250 years of independence. America250 will combine this year’s submissions with the over 700 photos collected as part of the America250 November Salute 2020 initiative. They will use all photos to create a photo mosaic installation for Veterans Day 2021. In addition to the art installation, the photo mosaic will also be available for viewing through an interactive online gallery, where people can explore and find out more about the people and stories represented.
America250 will use these images to create a photo mosaic honoring those who served. In addition to the art installation, the photo mosaic will also be available for viewing through an interactive online gallery, where you can explore and find out more about the people and stories represented.
The People’s Picture, a female-led photography and design studio based in the U.S. and United Kingdom, will create the mosaic. They create photo mosaic artworks and installations at the leading edge of design and technology. Their mission is to use digital storytelling to bring communities together to create, celebrate, and own their unique legacy.
Share November Salute submissions using the following form and guidelines:
- Use the form to upload your photos and share your stories (the “Submission”).
- Please frame the photo clearly with head and shoulders.
- Please do not take part if you are under 18.
- All Submissions will be checked and moderated to ensure that they are appropriate. You will be notified by email if your photo has been approved. If approved, your submission will become part of the mosaic and interactive gallery.
- Please make sure you own all aspects of the Submission or have asked permission to submit it and that you have permission from all person(s) featured in the Submission.