For Veterans Day 2022, Starbucks will offer a free tall (12-oz) brewed coffee (hot or iced) for Veterans, military service members and military spouses at participating U.S. Starbucks stores.* In addition, Starbucks is donating $200,000 split evenly between Team Red, White & Blue and Team Rubicon to support the Veteran community.
While Veterans Day is only one day out of the year, Starbucks commitment to supporting the military community—including hiring Veterans, military spouses and opening Military Family Stores—is a year-round effort.
* Offer valid on café and drive thru orders only. Cold brew is not included in this offer. Limit one per customer.
Starbucks ongoing military commitments:
- In FY21, Starbucks hired more than 7,700 Veterans and military spouses across roles in the U.S.
- Starbucks has over 110 Military Family Stores across the nation to date. Starbucks Military Family Stores are located near major military bases and are designed to hire and honor Veterans and their families, and aim to offer a welcoming space for local communities to work, unwind and gather to build a stronger community.
- Starbucks is dedicated to supporting Veteran service organizations like Team Red, White & Blue and Team Rubicon who help Veterans as they transition to civilian life, continue to develop as leaders, and leverage their skills and passions to positively change communities.
- Starbucks offers partner (employee) benefits that accommodate the needs of military, including Military Service Pay, which provides up to 80 hours of pay each year, to eligible partners (employees), when service obligations take them away from their work with the company.
- Veteran partners can extend the company’s Starbucks College Achievement Plan benefit to a qualified family member for 100% tuition coverage for a first-time bachelor’s degree through Arizona State University’s online program.
- As a company, Starbucks is focused on creating connections between our partners (employees), communities and those who serve.
The sharing of any non-VA information does not constitute an endorsement of products and services on the part of VA. Veterans should verify the information with the organization offering.