The VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic in sunny Yuma, Arizona is currently hiring primary care providers – including physicians and experienced nurse practitioners.Yuma_Arizona

Yuma is located on the Colorado River in the southwest corner of Arizona. Sitting on the California border, Yuma is two-hour driving distance from San Diego and three-hours to Phoenix and Tucson. Yuma is a vibrant multicultural community surrounded by landscape as diverse as it is beautiful.

Due to the critical nature of this hiring need, all positions are eligible for a $20,000 recruitment bonus. If you are a qualified health care provider, we urge you to reach out to Samuel Wainscott, National Health Care Recruitment Consultant, at samuel.wainscott@va.gov or (915) 238-2168. You may also apply today to the below positions:

Thank you for your interest in serving those who have served us.

Published on Mar. 24, 2015

1. Shivani ghai March 31, 2015 at 1:13 pm

I am working as a RN in bay area i am willing to relocate and want to know more about opened positioned thanks

• VA Careers March 31, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Please visit VACareers.va.gov/Nursing to explore all nursing opportunities.

2. Sam Willis March 29, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Working with Vet’s here in IL. !

• VA Careers March 31, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Thank you for the work you do to serve our Nation’s Veterans in Illinois.

3. Cynthia Leibnitz March 27, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I have worked in the nursing field since 1980 starting as a CNA. I have also been certified as a HHA(Home Health Aide), MHT(Mental Health Tech), HUC(Health Unit Coordinator)and I graduated PTEC in St. Petersburg, FL as a GPN (Graduated Practical Nurse). I currently help several families in my dads mobile park..I am also currently staying with my dad helping him out with day to day living. He is in good health just getting a little off balance. I would like to be considered for any position at your facility. I am willing to relocate and so is my dad.

• VA Careers March 31, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Hi Cynthia – You can explore nursing positions at VA here: http://www.vacareers.va.gov/careers/nurses/index.asp. Willingness to relocate will increase your chances for hire. Have you checked out opportunities in rural locations? More than 40% of VA’s patients live in rural areas.

4. Emmanuel Adjei March 26, 2015 at 4:22 pm

I wish to apply for the post as a records keeper

• As an experienced professional, do you know what you want from your next career? When you begin your job search, consider these important points.

• Join our recruiters for three events this October and learn what a career at VA has to offer.

• With investments in a diverse workforce and leadership, our sense of inclusion equals innovation for the Veterans we serve.