If you’re looking to start your career with VHA, it is important to remember just how vast the opportunities are. With over 250,000 full-time employees and 90,000 health professional trainees, the opportunities to match your skill and experience to a career with us are extensive.

But what about where you work? We’ve got you covered there too. With more than 1,200 health care facilities serving 8.9 million Veterans each year —including 168 VA Medical Centers and 1,055 outpatient clinics—across the United States, its territories, and possessions, VHA has a job in a place that will match your needs and your lifestyle—major metropolitan (and cosmopolitan) cities, country settings or the rural reaches of the country. Whether you’d like to stay close to home or move across the country, there are hospitals located in many cities to suit all of your needs.

If you’re considering a move, explore our hospital locations as well as the attractions you can find within the various cities.

Explore the vast reach you can have with a career at VHA. Search our opportunities and Join VA today.

Published on Oct. 11, 2016

1. Jeffrey Martin Moreau October 19, 2016 at 9:38 am

Looking for opportunities with the VA in Lafayette, La

2. David Taft October 17, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Do you have any FHA opportunities in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Palllmal @aol.com

3. Sandra L Ellis October 16, 2016 at 8:34 pm

I am in the Atlanta Ga area and would love to work for the VA. Can you please tell me who can I talk to about this issue. Thank you.

4. Giovanni Florio October 16, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Hello my name is: Giovanni Florio. I served in The NAVY from 28-8-74 to 28-8-77
    I’m presently employed but I’m always looking to better my self.
    I work as a barber, I live in Bridgeport CT. It would be really good for me to work as a
    barber at the West Haven V.A.
    yours truly Giovanni Florio

5. Mary Kathryn Currera October 16, 2016 at 9:39 am

Are there any job opportunities at the VA in Pensacola, Florida?

6. mark grigory October 15, 2016 at 10:43 am

will you have job openings in pahrump nevada in the future?

7. Andrew Popenoe October 14, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Do you have any openings at Fairfield, CA?

Where and how do I submit for disability due to Diabetes. I am a Viet Nam (with 26 campaign medals) and have been prescribed lipator and metformen.

Andrew Popenoe

8. Danny October 14, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Where do you find VA job opening at what site.

9. Danny October 14, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Do you any career opportunities opening in San Antonio, Texas

10. THOMAS SHIFFLETT October 11, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Does the V/A hire veterans with Felonies?

• As an experienced professional, do you know what you want from your next career? When you begin your job search, consider these important points.

• Join our recruiters for three events this October and learn what a career at VA has to offer.

• With investments in a diverse workforce and leadership, our sense of inclusion equals innovation for the Veterans we serve.