The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is actively hiring Veterans Service Representatives (VSR) nationwide. VSRs support Veterans by processing their new and existing benefits claims.
Recently, VA added asthma, rhinitis, and sinusitis as presumptive conditions related to some toxic exposures that may have impacted military service members while on active duty in some recent military operations.
Facing a surge of claims stemming from these newly added conditions, and to help tackle existing claims made by Veterans, VBA is urgently hiring more VSRs at more than 60 locations.
Due to the urgent nature of these positions, these 4 job announcements will close on Sept. 27, 2021:
Work that changes lives
As a Veterans Service Representative, you will be an advocate for our Veterans. You will:
- Make determinations on eligibility for benefits
- Request examinations to evaluate disabilities resulting from diseases or injuries
- Review claims cases to assure all issues have been addressed
- Conduct interviews with Veterans, representatives and advocates to explain the full range of VA benefits and related programs
Choose VBA to serve Veterans
VBA is a leading advocate for service members, Veterans, their families and survivors – ensuring they receive the benefits they need, such as disability compensation. At VBA, you’ll enjoy numerous benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Premium health insurance, including dental, vision and long-term care
- Access to a comprehensive retirement plan
Work at VA today
At VBA, you’ll be part of our important work of delivering benefits and services for Veterans. Apply today to start your VA career.
- APPLY for one of these 4 Veterans Service Representative positions:
- EXPLORE what VBA has to offer.
- LEARN about the benefits of a VA career.
NOTE: Positions listed in this post were open at the time of publication. All current available positions are listed at USAJobs.gov.